The Soil pH Meter is a simple manual tool that measures the pH level of soil.
Preparation of soil:
- Remove topsoil to depth of 50mm.
- Use hand fork to loosen remaining soil, removing stones and other debris.
- Mix soil with water.
Preparation of meter:
- Lightly abrade probe but not tip, with fine abrasive paper.
- Wipe with cloth or tissue.
Instructions for use:
- Insert probe into soil with a twisting motion
- Leave for one minute
- Read dial on meter
- Remove and clean probe with clean cloth
- Prepare probe as previously described and repeat above by inserting the probe into a different but adjacent point to check the first reading.
Do not leave the probe in the soil for long periods.
|Soil pH Meter
|Qty / pack